Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Romper Room

Probably only Canadians will know about Romper Room.  A fun children's show with an odd main character--an adult in a costume--and a "human" host.  That seems to be the model for many childrens' shows LOL.

I wasn't happy with the sizing of the first romper I made.  I immediately got started on a second, smaller one.  Of course, I didn't have great notes from the first one, LOL, and it was no longer in my possession...I was hoping for narrower, and just a bit shorter at the front, so the bib wouldn't be right up to the chin, since babies dont' have necks.  I'm not sure which of these rompers is closest to a newborn size, but hopefully, she now has some options for different sized babies.

Yes, that's the only picture I have.

Thank you, Jenna!

Yarn In:   7547gr
Yarn Out: 26gr + 3161gr
Balance: 4386gr more brought IN than out
Cost:  $394.48/282 days = $1.40/day

No comments: