Monday, February 23, 2015

I made a Mitten

Yes, I made a mitten.  I wrote about it briefly, and thought I'd finish it that weekend while away, so I could drop it off at my cousin's house on the way home.  Didn't happen.  It sat around until Friday when I finally finished it up, and Saturday morning after skating I sewed a pink little tag on it.  We were heading back up to Bancroft on Saturday afternoon, but were a bit behind schedule and the weather was HORRIBLE, so we didn't stop in on the way up.  It was late on the way back and still the weather was bad, so I didn't think we'd stop in, but we did.  It was dark.  She wasn't home.  I didn't get a picture.  It looks a lot like this one on the left:
But had the pink colour at the top, and the top decreases were a little off center.  It weighed 32grams.  At least I did weigh it, LOL.

Yarn In:  500gr
Yarn Out: 32gr + 1547gr = 1579gr
Balance: 1079gr more USED than bought
Costs:  $21.19/54days = $0.39/day

No comments: